Many people know the dates and their properties, but few know that the seed of this delicious fruit is as useful as its own.
In order for the date seed to be consumed orally, it must be converted into powder. Powdered dates are either burnt or roasted. If you’re planning on making it home-made, pour the seed into the oven tray, light the flame above and let it cool completely.
Powder these cores with strong mills (not those we usually have in our homes).
If you want import Date Seed and Date Seed Oil, we have collected the contact information companies… Click here to see the list of exporter date seed
We can provide you the Best product at the Best price and Best packaging!
Just tell us what product, how much and where do you want get it ?
Drink Date Seed
how to eat date seeds?
To make the palm seed drink, you must pour the date seed powder into the boiling water and allow it to simmer for ten minutes to a quarter on an indirect flame until it is brewed.
Most people think this drink tastes like coffee. Although professional coffee makers know this is not true, the similarities between the two drinks can be partially accepted.
Date Seed Benefits
The most important property of date seeds is to lower blood sugar. If you have diabetes, do not doubt that consuming three cups of palm kernels daily can greatly help lower your blood sugar.
Other benefits of date seeds include lowering blood fat, helping to cleanse the liver, controlling blood pressure, helping to lose weight in people who are high above the root cause of overweight, urgent help with kidney stones, reducing hair loss, strengthening nerves and Removed diarrhea noted.
Other uses of date seed therapy are to relieve tooth pain; by placing some of the date seed powder, the toothache disappears.
The consumption of date seeds is recommended for mucoid more than others.
Although this drink is safe in healthy people and is a good substitute for coffee, it is important for anyone to consult their physician before taking any medication. Please check with your physician before using dates in your diet.
Date Seed Oil Benefits (Medicinal and therapeutic)
- date seed oil has many therapeutic and medicinal benefits.
- One of the properties of date seed oil is the treatment of gastric ulcer.
- People with hair loss are also advised to use date seed oil for treatment.
- It is interesting to know that date seed oil is used for detergents, especially body detergents such as soap and shampoo.
- The date seed oil is mainly composed of fatty triglycerides, which contain about 80% saturated fat and 20% unsaturated fat.
- date seed oil can be found in a number of products, including margarine, vegetable oil, cream, chocolate and ice cream.
- It is used to strengthen the hair and reduce hair loss and make the skin soft.
- The benefits of date seed oil can also be said to soften the skin