About Lulu dates
Lulu dates is another Iranian date fruit which have a plum-like appearance, which is why they are also known as “plum dates (Aloei – آلويي)“. It is small in size and resembles a special date and has a very small core.
The Lulu dates are very close to the Khasoei dates and have a delicious taste but are much more economical and economically good, with low humidity and are classified as semi-arid dates.
Harvest time is similar to other dates in summer.
Lulu dates export
Lulu dates are another type of Iranian date and exported dates. In recent years, with the expansion of trade relations and increasing exports of Iranian dates to other parts of the world and the recognition of aloe dates, other countries’ markets are demanding the use of this dates.
Click on the link below to view the list of Iranian date exporters and to get their contact information.
We can provide you the Best product at the Best price and Best packaging!
Just tell us what product, how much and where do you want get it ?
Other Product: Piarom dates
Benefits Of Iranian LuLu Dates
- Due to its mucilage and pectic substances, it is a sedative for cough, and has the effect of relieving chest discomfort. To do this, boil 2 g per half liter of fresh water, which is useful for chest pain.
- Dates can be effective in relieving joint paralysis, low back pain and joint discomfort.
- It is said that boiled dates in breast milk ‘soften the kidneys’ and prevent inflammation, infectious diseases and hair loss.
- Mixing dates with fresh milk is very effective in enhancing sexual strength.
- The miraculous effect of date palm kernels is to eliminate the swelling of the eyelids. For this purpose, make a palm kernel ointment and apply it to the eye. This ointment is also the best medicine for eyelash growth.