About Rabbi Dates
iran Rabbi dates are one of the most famous dates in Sistan and Baluchistan province and are cultivated in several cities: Chabahar, Saravan, Iranshahr, Zabol and Khash.
In terms of quality, the best variety of Rabbi dates is cultivated in the Saravan region and is of high quality. It’s harvest time in September.
Due to the low humidity, these dates have a high shelf life and this makes exporting unnecessary for cold storage.
Rabbi dates have large fruit in red, blackish and shiny and clear skin. It dates looks similar to Piatom Dates.
This dates are less sweet than the mazafati dates and are very tasty. According to many people, this dates have a very good taste before they become semi-arid, and are even tastier than mazafati dates.
Rabbi Dates Price and Export
Unfortunately, due to the lack of proper packaging workshops in the region, most Rabbi date produce is bulk exported to Pakistan. For this reason, some are known as Pakistani dates.
This fruit is widely popular among domestic and foreign customers and fortunately has a good export market.
Rabbi dates make up the bulk of exports to Turkey, Afghanistan, the Arab countries and Ukraine.
The price of this type of dates depends on factors such as date quality, date size, date of purchase and other factors.
Click on the link below to view the list of Iranian date exporters and to get their contact information.
Benefits Of Rabbi Dates
- Dates neutralize excess acid in the stomach, which is very beneficial for the elderly and children.
- Evidence suggests that in areas where palm consumption is high, this fruit may be effective in preventing cancer.
- In some traditional medicine books, dates are mentioned as increased blood, which are very useful for weak people.
- Dates can be effective in relieving joint paralysis, low back pain and joint discomfort.
- It is said that boiled dates in breast milk ‘soften the kidneys’ and prevent inflammation, infectious diseases and hair loss.
- Mixing dates with fresh milk is very effective in enhancing sexual strength.