About Rabbi Dates
Rabbi dates are one of the most famous dates fruit in Sistan and Baluchistan province and are cultivated in several cities: Chabahar, Saravan, Iranshahr, Zabol and Khash.
In terms of quality, the best variety of Rabbi dates is cultivated in the Saravan region and is of high quality. It’s harvest time in September.
Due to the low humidity, these Iranian dates have a high shelf life and this makes exporting unnecessary for cold storage.
Rabbi have large fruit in red, blackish and shiny and clear skin. It dates looks similar to Piatom dates fruit.
This type are less sweet than the Mazafati dates fruit and are very tasty. According to many people, this datefruit have a very good taste before they become semi-arid, and are even tastier than Mazafati.
Of course, the reason why this date is known as Pakistani date, among other countries, is that Rabbi dates, called Pakistani dates, are offered by Pakistanis in world markets. This has made it a well-known brand.
|Color||Black – Brown|
|Flavor||Sweet with suitable sugar|
|Type||Semi – Dry|
|Size||3 – 5cm|
|Harvesting Time||End of August|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||At room temperature about 18 Months, under interim fumigation.|
|Packing||5kg , 10kg|
Rabbi Dates Price and Export
Unfortunately, due to the lack of proper packaging workshops in the region, most “Rabbi” produce is bulk exported to Pakistan. For this reason, some are known as Pakistani dates.
This fruit is widely popular among domestic and foreign customers and fortunately has a good export market.
Rabbi dates make up the bulk of exports to Turkey, Afghanistan, the Arab countries and Ukraine.
The price of this type of dates depends on factors such as:
- Volume purchase
- and other factors.
Click on the link below to view the list of Iranian date exporters and to get their contact information.
We can provide you the Best product at the Best price and Best packaging!
Just tell us what product, how much and where do you want get it ?
Benefits Of Rabbi Dates
- Dates neutralize excess acid in the stomach, which is very beneficial for the elderly and children.
- Evidence suggests that in areas where palm consumption is high, this fruit may be effective in preventing cancer.
- In some traditional medicine books, dates are mentioned as increased blood, which are very useful for weak people.
- Can be effective in relieving joint paralysis, low back pain and joint discomfort.
- It is said that boiled dates in breast milk ‘soften the kidneys’ and prevent inflammation, infectious diseases and hair loss.
- Mixing this fruit with fresh milk is very effective in enhancing sexual strength.